Thursday, May 12, 2005
Crochet Luggage Tag 1
LUGGAGE TAG-Pattern from Grace
Size G or H crochet hook
1. Ch 5. Join.
2. (Sc in ring, ch 3) 6 times. Join.
3. Ch 3*, 7 dc in lst loop. (8 dc in ch 3 loop) 5 times. Join.
4. Ch 3*, dc in first st. 2 dc in next st and continue around. Join.
5. With contrast color, sc, ch 2 in every space or dc around. Join.
6. For string--Ch 60, then go backwards and sl st in every ch. Thread this string through 6 holes in above.
* Counted as first dc.
Tie this to your bag and when all the other black bags come rolling off the baggage claim belt, yours will call out to you and away you go!
I want to make this in nicer colors but I'm trying not to add to my stash right now. I am not much of a crocheter so this is my first one. Grace's are much prettier.