I got tagged by terby
1.) What was I doing ten years ago?
In 1998 I had two boys in high school. I was in my 18th year working for Kaiser Hawaii as a Family doc.
2) What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today:
organize a bit of my mess
knit on my River Forest Gansey
finish this meme:)
clean my fireplace
Shop for my retirement present. So far I've thought about new TV, fireplace screen, laptop, rewiring my patio and lighting, table for dining room, step tansu. Currently fireplace screen is winning, but rewiring the patio is coming in a close second.
3) Snacks I enjoy:
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- pay off my mortgage and fix up the house!
- get my sons set up in their own places
- travel in my private jet
- donate to help feed and educate others
- I'd buy a little yarn;)
5) Places I have lived:
Hawaii, Colorado, Kansas, Kentucky
6) Jobs I have had:
Emergency Room registrar. Yup I had to ask bleeding, drunk and laboring people if they had insurance. It was better then working in the collection department though.
Family Physician, Kaiser
General Chemistry teaching assistant
pineapple packer, Dole Cannery (I only lasted two weeks)
7) Peeps I want to know more about: