Search This Blog

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Rogue Interrupted


A friend came over to make baskets with me. I had not made any for awhile but cleaning out the craft room has resulted in all the supplies being out and available. It's been a while since I made one and I think hers, her first one ever, came out pretty nice. It's the one on the right.

Jen new to blogdom has drummed up the Aloha Knitters to make Chemo Hats. This is my first attempt. It's very purple, but its stuff I had in my stash. It's Sue Thompson's Ringed/Ridged Hat off the Head Hugger's site. My long tail cast one was short 14 stitches so I had to wing the decreases on the top as I was too lazy to frog the cast on. I'm not sure it's appropriate for a chemo hat unless the person is very devoted to purple or maybe a child.

It's muggy, hot, stick to your seat kind of weather today. Too hot to work on Rogue;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My, I love these baskets, they look perfect - too bad that we're so far away from each other, I'd buy both from you girls right away as I'm in dire need of exactly that kind of basket! Fantastic work - I'm stunned by how creative you are with other crafts as well, not to mention knitting!

KnitPastis said...

Wow, you make baskets too! You are so darn good at so many things. I love it! Rogue is just going to have to wait it's turn. LOL

kbrow said...

ugh! muggy here is right! But the baskets are cool!

LisaB said...

Those baskets are so great! You are so crafty. :)

Rachel said...

Wow! You make baskets, too? They look so nice. I've thought about making baskets myself, but the last thing I need is another hobby . . .